Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sat, 4 Feb 2006

i just don't get why we can't try it my way this time

i just don't get why it has to be your way

i just don't get how you can say i am important and worth fighting for, but you can't give me a compromise

i just don't get what the difference will be in two months, when i am already unhappy, to trying it your way

i just don't get why you can't see the hope i see by trying it my way for once

i just don't get how you could tell me that Sherry wouldn't get between you and me, but obviously she is

i just don't get how i can be worth so little to you that you don't even want to work on what it is we have

i just don't get why you think you can get it your way, without me burying who i am

i just don't get how you saying "no i don't think we should work on out issues" is you saying we should work on our issues

i just don't get how this could be my last entry to you

i just don't get how little i mean to you i just don't get why you can't do this for me after all i have done for you

i just don't get how i can say "2 months" and you hear "forever"

i just don't get why my feelings and fears aren't important enough to deal with

i just don't get how my supporting you, and you hurting me gets me punished again

i just don't get why you don't want this relationship to work

No comments: