Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

3rd week of summer vacation

So the MIT has been off school for 3 weeks. It hasn't been that hard, but it is getting harder. i am still getting up every morning and making Him a good breakfast. Mostly pancakes, but sometimes eggs and hashbrowns. He is skipping lunches, but that is probubly because of the meds He is on. Dinners have been interesting. i will think one thing is a good idea, and He lights up to my second idea. At least it is all working. i am still struggling with getting Him outside, but i will figure that out as the summer goes on.

i completed my reflexology written exam. i don't know how well i did, and i won't find out until the college mails me the results. i am not really worried about it. i am more than excited that i have completed it, and the only one in my class to do so. i am still working on doing my practicum, but it is hard with the MIT being around all the time. i have to book appointments when He isn't around, or when i have time off from Him. It will get done. i am committed to this.

Tomorrow i am starting ceramics class. It is something i have been wanting to do for a while, and it is a way for me to take care of me. It gets me out of the house, and doing something artistic. It is also cheap. i would rather be taking a pottery course, but it is too expensive. Instead i am doing this. i will be painting, fireing, glazing, and working creativly. It also means i know what everyone is getting for Christmas/Yule. LOL.

Emotionally, i am dealing. Since i am only seeing my therapist every second week now, i have to deal. i have to let my emotions out and let them go. Every night i seem to be going out to my back patio and talking to the sky, Mike, whatever-you-want-to-call-the -higher-power, or even myself. Sometimes i cry. Sometimes i laugh. Sometimes i just vent out my frustrations with life. Any way you look at it, i am having to deal with emotions as they come up. i can't just save it all up for a Friday. It gets to hard to do that.

i guess i am content. Well, today i am. Actually, right now i am. The MIT goes to karate in just over an hour. After that, i can do "me" stuff, and make myself a healthy dinner. Once the MIT comes back home, we will have some quiet time. He has an early bedtime tonight. Once He is in bed, i get to sit out back and relax. A nice day today.

No comments: