Pages

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day 6 of the sick that won't quit

The MIT has been off school after coming home from my parents, with a cold. Well, i would call it a cold, but it has included a fever, and has been ongoing since Sunday. He hasn't been eating. He hasn't been drinking. He hasn't been acting up to the point i am getting annoyed enough that i think he is well. He has been sitting in front of the TV, taking naps when told to, and taking meds without any argument. This is not the MIT who is well. This is the MIT that is sick.

For me, i haven't gotten it. i have been careful. i have been drinking my tea, and eating healthy foods. i have made stew, i have made chicken pot pie (yes from scratch sort of). i have only napped when He has. i have been keeping up on the housework. i have been the "super-mom" that i can be when things aren't going my way.

i gave E her reflexology session. i miss doing treatments. i miss having clients. i miss using my skills and helping people. i keep trying to advertise myself. i don't know how else to do it. i am listed on the OCR website. i have given a card to my doctor so she can refer people to me. i have an add on kajiji. i have it listed in my profile on facebook. i have a listing on Witchvox. Where else do i advertise it? Should i list as a vendor at one of the Fet Fairs? Should i list as a vendor at the one event i will be going to in Niagara? Should i list it on Fetlife? i just don't know how else or where else to advertise. i know i want to keep doing it. i know i want to get enough frequent clients that i can call myself a business one day. i just don't know how to get from here to there.

Today is groceries and shopping. Then off to therapy. Part of me wants to just stay home with the MIT and do nothing, but groceries are needed, as i am still in the mood to do actual cooking. Shopping is so i can connect more with M, and have reading material for camping. Therapy...well, i never want to go. i know i need to go. i know i should go. i just don't want to go.

Well, i guess that is all that is going on in my little world today. Tomorrow i get to see M again. We are going to a Magic tournament. Maybe he will be sleeping over. i hope so. Him sleeping over means someone to cuddle with, pain to be had, and just quiet grownup time. We will see how it goes. i hope he can sleep over. If not, i will survive, and maybe head back his way with him. i do like him. A lot. i do like spending time with him. A lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Peeks in leaving hugs and swats

A huge smile to see how your life has been going with M and La as well as baby girl

I am so happy to see you have found happiness.......
I also hope that MIT gets better soon
leaving hugs for him also

Miss you

PM