Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is a busy day.

First, i am finally getting my bathroom floor fixed, after 4 years of waiting. The contractor came and told me himself. Dad is going to be here because....

Second, i have a meeting at the MIT's school. i am meeting with His 5th period teacher and His resource teacher. We are going to go over with the teacher, what was decided at the I.E.P. meeting. This is a job the resource teacher could and should do on her own, but i need to be there for some reasons.

Third, i have my ultrasound. Yes the ultrasound of my boob. The lump is still there, and is still growing. i will have to wait about a week for the results.

Fourth, i am going shopping for undies with my Mom. It is going to be my Christmas pressent from her and my Dad. i hate surprises.

Fifth, i am going home to look after the MIT until the nurse arrives.

Yes a busy day. A day of being out of the house. my iPod is coming with me. It is the only way for me to survive right now. i refuse to take adivan. i don't want to be doped up all the time. So, iPod it is.

No comments: