Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

So....yeah....

Yes it has been a while.  Things have been....different.  I am not sure I like it all.

The DBT is bringing up emotions I am used to stuffing down in that dark space, where they can't come out and bother me.  Now that they are coming out, I am having panic attacks.  Lots of them.  Normally, I would cut or drink or something to help stuff the emotions away.  Promising not to do that anymore, means the feelings are exploding.  So, I am picking the lesser of all the evils.  I have been picking up men.  I called that young pup from back in May that I liked.  He came over  and we had 2 great nights of sex.  I haven't called him since. 

Right now, I am good.  I have closed off that part of me, and the emotions are no longer boiling over.  I feel normal again. 

No comments: