Pages

Monday, August 29, 2005

Mike and Me - Mon, 29 Aug 2005

Well, so much for me trying to rekindle stuff from the past. Yes that was what i was trying to do. Trying to bring us back to the days when we would talk late on the phone, and make each other come just by the sounds of our breathing. i had also hoped it would take some of Your worry away about the CT scan. Help You sleep a bit maybe. It is funny how bad i am feeling about it now. About trying to initiate something and hearing You play a game in the background. Guess it serves me right for trying to initiate again. Every time i do, i don't seem to get it right. i also get that You need some bottoming time. Maybe You could convince someone to do it next week? i think it is important that You get that release. i know how much You need it, and from Your comment the other day, how much You want it. i am sorry i can't give it to You. i wish i was able to serve You in that way without it doing damage to our relationship. oh well. i guess i should try to get some sleep. i miss You. i need You.

Entered: Wednesday, 31 August 2005 - 11:44 EDT
Name: Mike
Comment: Hi sweetie. I enjoyed listening to you cum the other day and I enjoyed the fact that you called. I really did. Unfortunate for me is the fact that I have tried to play with myself that way and I don't get hard. I even tried the vibrator and it did not work. Last night worked well and I really enjoyed it. I want to get back to playing online and on the phone as well with you. I do enjoy it and it will come. I can see that. Just need the time I guess. For me to get my head there. Love you Very muchYour Master

No comments: