Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Day 22 of October "vacation"

6 more sleeps. 6 more sleeps until the MIT comes home. 6 more sleeps until my baby is here, under my roof. 6 more sleeps until my Mom and Dad are back, and i don't have all the responsibilities. 6 more sleeps and life is sort of back to normal. That is all that is left, and i want it to be shorter. i want them all home. i have wanted them all home since last week. i have been missing them to bits. i have walked into the MIT's room and laid in His bed, and wished He was here. Yes, it is official. i am missing Him to bits, and it feels really good.

Last week was rough. i couldn't leave the house. i would have a shower. i would get dressed. i would have a list of things to get done. Then i would start to hyperventilate. my chest would get tight. i would start to shake. i just couldn't leave the house. i was feeling so much. Missing the MIT, my Mom and my Dad. Missing Mike, and talking to Him. Feeling sad, and hurt, and missing, and crying. i just couldn't leave.

It got all better, when i was able to IM with my Dad. Finally i had actual contact with them. They had been traveling across Australia. They had been staying in hotels. They didn't leave me which hotels they were in, or even which town they were in. That was the worst. Finally on Saturday, they were back in Sydney. They weren't out and about. They were back at Kay's. Everything was better then. i could call them if there was a problem. i knew where they were. They weren't in some hotel room, with no way for me to call and check on them. Everything was better then.

So, i am better now, and waiting for them all to return home to me. i can't wait to hug them, to cuddle with my MIT, to actually touch them.

No comments: