Pages

Friday, October 05, 2007

Day 5 of October "vacation"

So, it is Friday and i have therapy today. i have so much to talk about. Way too much to talk about. There has been drama with my Sis again. There is also my adventures for the last few weeks.

my Sis. Well, she was given an ultimatum by my parents. One more secret, one more lie, and she would no longer be living in their house. She was supposed to be keeping a detailed account of what she spent and where it went. Well, guess what. There was one more, and i had to find it. She actually thought she could "fix" things while my parents were away. She has been driving without insurance since the 15th of Sept. This ultimatum was given at the end of Sept. It should have come out back then. She kept it secret. She was sure she could "fix it before they got back". She also got a "pay as you go" credit card from Much. Another secret. Another one of those "it would be gone before they got back" situations. So i found out. The i searched her room. She gave me reason. She told another lie. She deserved no privacy. Good thing i did it. Turns out, she had a roach in her room. In my parent's house. Plus i found one of her journals. Yes, i read it. She lied to ME. To MY face. She had continued to carry and sell stuff after she promised me she would stop. The promise she made back in June. The stuff she was doing was in July.

i confronted her first. She came out with the same old stuff. i wanted her out of the house right then. i wanted her to figure out she was fucked. i called my parents. i didn't know what else to do. They are letting her stay in the house until they get home. Then she is out of the house. my punishment is different. i am done. i am finished with her. i can't trust her for anything anymore. i no longer trust her with the MIT. She no longer gets to see the MIT. That is the end of that. No more looking after Him. No more talking to Him. No more anything to do with Him. my contact with her is now limited to me going to the house and checking the mail. No more talking to her. No more after that. i am done.

As for my adventures, well, i went to St. Catherine's to get the selenite candle holder i had put on one side at Pagan Pride. i then decided to take the back roads home. i got lost a bit, but found i recognized stuff in the area, and made it home ok. i also went to ceramics class, and finished 2 projects. One is here. He is Green Man. i painted Him all by myself. i did it differently than anyone thought i should, and He turned out great. i am proud of Him. He is now hanging in my living room, where the picture of the MIT and Mike Myers was hanging. He looks good where He is. i'll hang the picture in a different place.

Speaking of the MIT, my Dad sent me a few pictures from Australia. They look like they are having a lot of fun. They walked through a shark tank in a glass tunnel with the fish swimming right around them at the Aquarium. At Wildlife World, they saw Koalas and the MIT touched a lizard.
This weekend, i am going to do something. i am not sure what yet. Sis wants us to have dinner together. i am not sure. Yes it was my idea first, but now i am so mad at her. i just don't know if i can have dinner with her, and not get emotionally hurt again. i will have to think about that. i may go to St. Jacob's village. i may go to the Cambridge outlet mall. i may just stay home and watch movies, and make myself food, just for me. i am not sure yet. i am still moseying.


Here are the pictures from Australia


No comments: