Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Cyst sucks

Who knew that a cyst could take so much energy out of me? Who knew the antibiotic would make my stomach roll so much? Who knew that i would be looking forward to going to the doctor's tomorrow to have a whole put into my body (again) to get gunk taken out of me? i didn't know all this. Now i do.

i have accomplished some stuff, mainly because the MIT is still home, and doesn't return to school until tomorrow. His not going to school during the exam weeks is hard. We have gotten groceries, done running around, used up the last of His Christmas certificates. He has been really good at entertaining Himself. He has been really good at "mothering" me. He makes sure i take my meds on time, and that i lie down on the couch and not move to much. Well, He does until He is hungry. Then i am supposed to jump up and get moving. He is a good boy. i am glad He is my son.

i am actually looking forward to tomorrow. At least then the pressure will be gone, and i may actually be able to move around better.

No comments: