Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reflecting the positive

At my therapy session yesterday, i realized i have done a lot of positive things lately. With my therapist, i used the words "grown-up". The reality is, i actually did things without putting them off longer. i did things in a timely manner, even when it wasn't comfortable for me to do.

1) i found out about gaining power of attorney for the MIT, and found out what i really need is guardian ship, and i don't need to do it until He is 18

2) i confronted friends about how i was feeling, and i was answered in return. Nothing has really be resolved yet, but that is coming.

3) my certificate came in the mail. i have celebrated it, and i will be doing "advertising" once i find out what will happen with OW, if i go into owning my own business

4) i have been taking my meds on my new schedule. It works much better with my sleeping habits and with my eating habits.

5) i am burning sage candles and sage incense again. Mike's favourite type of incense. The smell brings back many memories, and i am embracing them.

6) i handled an incident with the MIT. He hurt me again, and i didn't hurt Him back. i also didn't negotiate a reduction in His punishment, even if it was to get Him eating. i waited Him out, and He is eating again.

7) i told a friend how much i trust them. i told them i am comfortable with them, flirting with them, and don't feel guilty doing so, like i do with others.

8) i have given more of Mike's stuff away. Stuff i didn't need, and that didn't mean so much to me. It is feeling good.

Overall, i have had a pretty good couple of weeks. my weight hasn't changed. i am not trying to loose weight, but i am sure not looking to gain any either. my house is tidy. my plants aren't dying. i also have my room set up for quiet movie time tonight. The re-introduction of the med i had stopped, seems to be helping me not feel so down. i am not manic, but i seem....normal.

i am proud of how i have been lately.

No comments: