Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hmmmm......

i feel like i have something to write about, but can't put my finger on what exactly. It is like a post is brewing, but hasn't reached my conscious brain to actually become a reality.

Sunday would have been Mike's and my 7th Collaring anniversary. It would have also been our 8 1/2 year anniversary.

This time of year brings up lots of anniversaries and events. 7 years since the DSSG group started our monthly play parties. P's 50th birthday is coming up, on Saturday to be exact. Exactly one month prior to Mike's birthday, although Mike was older.

i seem a little lost in my brain today. Not depressed, but lost. Lost in memories. Lost in "what-ifs". Lost in "what-nows". Lost in what happens next.

i am still making plans to do more in the "community". i am going to the mixer again this month. i have made possible plans with L to go to an event. i have made possible plans with L&D to go to the craft fair. Making plans are good. Feeling lost in my brain, in memories, not such a good thing. i know, just go with the flow, and let myself feel, what i feel, when i feel it.

So this is me just going with the flow. Not knowing what my posts are actually going to be about, and just typing out stuff. Not knowing what tomorrow will bring, but making plans. Feeling what i feel, as i feel it, even if it isn't very pleasant.

No comments: