Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

April, and may it be a good month

March was so filled with drama that I am glad it is over.  So far, the month of April has sucked a bit. I have been getting cluster migraines.  This means I can not do what I want, because the migraines knock me on my ass, and then the medication to kill the pain, drops me down further.  All this and still I must care for a dog and a child.  I guess I am just feeling overwhelmed, tired, stressed and wishing I could do something about it.  My thoughts are not connecting right now.  I have been walking 4-8 km a day.  I am back to taking my diabetic medication.  I love my dog.  My son is spending most of his time in his room watching DVDs and "On Demand".  No connecting thoughts.  Just small bursts of random information.

Time to go.

No comments: