Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2004

A Complicated Journey - Thursday, 18 March 2004

Early morning rant (please excuse)

So, my son wouldn't wish me a happy birthday, get me a card or a gift. Master didn't get me a card or gift but did post to the mailing list a birthday wish to me. Mom did call and wish me a happy day, as did my Sis.Got everything i was supposed to do, done, and quite well if i do say so myself. Heck, i even shovelled some of the loads of snow that were dump on my fair city.Guess i am really feeling down today. Heck was a fat day to begin with (You know those days, when no matter what you wear you think you look fat, and no matter what anyone says, you know you are fat.) Then add the "year older" and i am feeling just plain ugly and old. Maybe things will look better tomorrow?????

No comments: