Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

A Complicated Journey - Wednesday, 17 March 2004

Happy Birthday To Me

well i am officially now 34 years old. I don't feel any older. Heck i hardly feel 30. Too bad I don't get much of a break todaySo far this morning things have been ok. The child finally decided to get his butt moving and i took him down to his karate camp, came home with spaghetti sauce so we can share a birthday dinner together, and i have had about 1 1/2 hours to do nothing. Soon D will be coming to take me out to lunch. Then time to pick-up my Mom and then the child again, home for dinner, then down to Master's for whatever it is He plans. At some point today i am supposed to shave. I have no idea when to fit that in, but will try, as i really don't want the consequence if i don't.

No comments: