Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2004

A Complicated Journey - Tuesday, 30 March 2004

Slooooowwwww
today is a slow day, not feeling much of anything. Master and i will not get to see each other until Thursday, and even then He is not able to sleep over. His shifts at work have changed for the next two weeks, so it is kind of like a break for us right now. This isn't a bad thing i think. With the discord going on lately, i know that this time apart will help us find each other again soon.

small revelation
ok, there are certain things i definitly do just for M. Spacificly going bowling each week. He couldn't join me tonight so i had to do it alone. I dressed respectfull, i wore a bra, and i even did the ticket announcing (and i hate talking infront of crowds). I think i did M proud. Well i hope i did anyways.Tomorrow looks like it is going to be a long day. The LM is having his kids party at a chinese resturant with 5 other kids. At least the resturant gets to deal with clean up and cake, and not on me. I just get to make sure no one kills each other.Wish me luck

No comments: