Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

On to the next guy

i have been talking to a guy over the last few weeks. Little email messages here and there. Last night we had a long talk, both online and on the phone. Turns out to be someone i new 5 years ago. Someone i had a crush on even when i was with Mike. We talked on the computer for 2 hours, then the phone for another 2 hours, and then on the computer for another 2 hours. It was a long night.

He had dropped of the face of the earth when his then wife and him divorced. He went threw a number of submissives since then. He has since been diagnosed with cancer. He is still fighting it. He remembered me, and when he saw my picture, he recognized me and decided to contact me. He didn't let on that he knew me. It took him talking about fireplay for me to realize i might know him. If he had contacted me the way he would have normally done, we wouldn't have ended up talking. i would have brushed him off in a hurry.

So, now, i am having him over for dinner on Saturday. No expectations. Just a hug and a kiss is all we have really talked about. i am excited. This is someone i always wanted to play with. This is someone that i noticed fall off the face of the earth. This is someone i have no concerns saying to my family (extended one) that i am seeing. This is someone i feel comfortable saying i am interested in. This one feels right.

1 comment:

PleasureMistress said...

I hope you have a wonderful time this weekend

Mistress Michelle