Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Therapy Day

Yes it was therapy day again today. It was actually good. i had good news to talk about. i had pride in how i handled things last Friday, with the MIT. i had the news about my "date" last Friday. i had the news about how unguilty i have been feeling, and how i am not disecting the good feeling. It was all good. Sandy said i looked lighter. She had never seen me in that kind of mood before. i said it was sad that i haven't been this light before. She said it was a blessing. She said it was a good thing. She is good with the idea of me just riding how i am feeling. She is happy that i am happy. i am happy that i am happy. i don't remember being this happy in a long time. It is a nice feeling, and one i intend to ride as long as my brain and body let me.

i also hit another milestone. my blood sugars are more normal today. The doctor and i increased my one med. She increased it more than i thought, but it seems to be working. That, along with my watching what and when i eat. The only problem with this increase in med, is that it makes me feel more hungry at times when i am not normally hungry. i am back to eating by the clock, and pacing when my brain thinks i am hungry. my only other defense is to sleep. Maybe that is an option. Then again, the point is to also get in more activity, so sleeping more is counter productive.

Other than that, the MIT has been doing well. His meds have also been increased. Since then, He has actually walked off the school bus 2 times this weekend. Yeah! That is 2 times this entire month. That is a big deal. Also, He just came home from karate. He now has a stripe. He hasn't tried for a stripe in like....forever. He actually tried for, and got a stripe. i am sooooooo very proud of him.

No comments: