Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Sir

It would have been 9 years Master. 9 years since You and i met on October 13th. i have cried for the last 2 nights. Still grieving over You . Still wishing You were here. Still wishing things were different. Still wishing You had kept Your promise that last night to never leave me again. Ever anniversary, i get lost in You.

You would be very proud and worried about the MIT. You have missed a lot. He is growing into a more mature boy. He is speaking up for Himself more at school. He is learning to do more things. He is taking more chances. He is still very obsessive, but sometimes in a good way. He is even telling me when He has homework and wants to do it with me, not have me do it for Him. His physical issues are getting worse. He can no longer stand still for any amount of time before loosing His balance. He falls more than He stands or walks. He is loosing sides more and more. He is having more full blown days. He has seizures now. Heck, He is on meds now. We are having to play with His meds to make the seizures less, but it doesn't seem to be working.

When You were around Master, i would have looked to You for comfort. i would have looked to you for reassurance about how He was doing, or if i am doing it right, or if i am worrying too much. i don't have that now. i doubt myself a lot. i doubt whether i can leave Him with the nurse. i doubt if giving Him these meds are actually helping verse hurting. i doubt whether any of His falls are worse than they look, or if i am panicking at some of them. It sucks not having You here to help make calls on that.

Yes, today i am feeling lost. i am lost in my head and in my feelings. i am lost in remembering both the good times and the bad. i still blame You for leaving me, even if it was in death. It still feels like You abandoned me and the MIT. i am still lost in all the lies You told, and the position You put me in after You died. i still wonder why You never followed through with anything You said would happen. From writing a will, to giving proper instructions. i am still very angry about that. The lies keep coming back to me. Lies about You playing in public when You said You wouldn't. Lies about what You had told other people. Heck, i recently found out that even though You told me i was no slave, and couldn't be a slave, that You told others i was Your slave. i also still hold a grudge about how far Your personal growth took You, and how i backed You up in it, but You held me back and wouldn't even try some of the stuff that i wanted to explore.

i have done some personal growth since You died. i am cooking now, and finding my feet in trying new recipes. i have taken the MIT and Dad camping twice now. We are planning a third trip in Nov. i am back to going to the diabetic clinic, and i have made a few commitments in regards to that. i am eating yogurt at every meal. i am getting my blood work done every 3 months. i am eating lunch 3-4 times a week. i am checking my blood sugars about 2 times a day. That one is really hard for me, but i am trying. i am going out more. Well, when i can afford it. i am even seeing someone pretty regularly. He is nice, and kind, and very new. The situation is more open than it was with You and B. Heck, his wife likes me coming over and spending time with them both. Still, it just isn't the same.

i miss the intensity You and i had. The way our energies seemed to mesh. The way we played and i could feel You with every stroke. Gods i could use that again. You hooking me up in the basement. All our hard toys hitting my skin. me taking all Your energy and loving it. You teasing me and hurting me. my head lost in the pain and in You. Your marks on my skin from the cane or the Kiss. You cutting into my skin, and then lighting it up. i miss that so much. i so need that. He and i don't play that way. He isn't ready for it.

Yes, i am lost in my feelings today. i have been for the last few days. i have even sprayed Your pillow again. i am running out of Your cologne. Your smell relaxes me, and calms me. It is the closest thing to having You here with me, in bed.

9 years ago i met You, and You changed my life. i love You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A loss for words as I feel your pain through your writing ~

Leaving huge hugs ~ squeezes your hand ~


Hugs and swats
PM