Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

My week in hell

So, this week has been rough. It actually started 3 weeks ago. That is when i felt a lump.

Monday - wasn't so bad a day.


Tuesday - the MIT came home really angry. So angry, he was starting to hurt Himself. i ended up giving Him an ativan. Man that made Him dopey and wobbly. At least He calmed down and didn't hurt either of us. i made the decision to not let Him go to karate because of it.


Wednesday - the MIT was full blown at school, seized, and came home the way he left school. He came home, i carried Him to the couch and he ended up sleeping for 2 hours. Even after that, He was dopey, and couldn't remember words or names or other stuff.


Thursday - all was well, until i got home from E's place. The visit there was nice. i got to see D. She had a problem remembering my name, but it came to her eventually. She is going downhill fast. It is hard to watch. E is feeling the strain of it being such a drawn out process. i know exactly how she feels. When i did get home, i smelled something burning. It was my computer.


Friday - computer still wasn't working. Had my Dad come over, and we determined it was the power supply. He went to get the replacement, and i went to my doctor's appointment. My blood pressure was low, my weight was down, and my cholesterol is up. i told her about the lump i had found. She felt it also. She is sending me for an ultrasound and a mammogram. When i got home, Dad greeted me at the door. i could smell something burning again. That was when i was greeted with this.....and then to this...... Yes both pictures are of the damage my flaming motherboard created. i had no more motherboard. Dad had to go out and buy me a tower, with a new motherboard and duo processor. Of course that couldn't be picked up until Saturday.
Saturday - today. Today was spent with my Dad putting in to my new tower, my drives and other neat stuff, trying to coordinate my hard drive with the new motherboard, and hoping to the God and Goddess that nothing got erased from my hard drive. i am now up and working. It took me until 10 minutes ago. At least i am back online.
Now time for bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Swats your ass hard

Lets try to catch up on the phone ok

Miss you

Hugs and swats

PM