Pages

Friday, July 01, 2005

Mike and Me - Fri, 1 Jul 2005

Mood: amorous
Topic: Assignments

Once TJ leaves, i am to bring myself to orgasm 5 times before midnight. No more. No less. No using a pillow, but a blanket or towel.

it is now 11:10, and i have completed my assignment. 5 orgasms. No more. No less.

i put the egg against my clit, a towel between my legs. i laid on my stomach and turned it on.

i imagined You standing above me, watching me, talking to me. You were telling me i was a good girl, that You liked to watch me come. You kept nudging me with the toe of Your boot, egging me on. You called me slut, and asked me if i liked it. i imagined You taking the control away from me, and turning it up and down to Your whim. The orgasm wouldn't come soon enough for You. You started to pinch at me and almost kick me. You kicked my thighs, my arms. You brushed Your boot to my face and had me lick it. my back arched and i asked if Your slut could come. You said yes.

i pressed my hips hard into the floor. The towel pressing up into my crotch, pretending it was Your boot. my legs kept tightening, and more images flashed through my head.

You didn't turn it off, but You had me get to my hands and knees, and rubbed Your boot into my crotch with my body grasping at Your leg. Your toes rubbing the egg harder against my clit. You were able to reach my face and slapped my cheek. One side and then the other. Then You brought Your hand down to my mouth and i pressed into it. Riding Your boot, You cut off my oxygen, and told me to come.

i held my own breath, pressing my face into my pillow so TJ couldn't hear me. i waiting for the next wave of vibration to run through me and my mind drifted to You again.

Still having me rub myself against Your boot, You feeling the vibration of the egg through the leather, You started whipping my back. i held on to Your leg and ground my face into the crotch of Your pants. You kept calling me a slut, Your slut, Your horny slut. i kept saying Yes Sir to each comment, holding on to You with all i had. Each strike of the whip hitting my back or ass, stinging and sending a firey pain through me. You ordered me to undo Your zipper and i pulled Your cock out of Your pants. You ordered me to suck You. You swong the whip with one hand and grabbed the back of my head with the other. You pulled my face into You, making me gag on Your cock. i gaged and sucked, riding Your boot and the egg, and heard You tell me to come

my body started to argue with me, so i turned over, placing the towel under me, and laid down with my knees up.

You ordered me onto my back. You wanted to abuse my tits and stomach and thighs. You whipped at them, pinched them, marked them. All the while You told me what kind of slut i was. You told me i was Your slut, to do with as You pleased. You told me that if You wanted, You would have me come for You all night. i pinched at my own nipples. Pulling on them and stretching them. You slashed at my thighs, my groans meaning nothing to You as i wiggled, finally telling me to come again.

i rolled back onto my stomach, needing the extra pressure to get me to the last orgasm.

You ordered me onto my hands and knees. You told me it was time for You to enjoy Your slut, to feel the vibration of the toy run from me into Your balls. i was wet as You pushed into me. You told me to fuck You, that You didn't want to do any of the work. i pressed myself into You as far as i could. i kept one hand on the egg to make sure it didn't fall out. You told me to be still, and then You rammed Yourself in and out of me. You groaned that i was Your slut, that only You could give me this pleasure. i agreed saying i was Your slut, and only Your slut. i asked to come, repeating it over and over. You poked a finger in my ass, and pumped it into me at the same rythm as You rode me. i nearly screamed, trying to keep the orgasm at bay. When You were ready to come, and only then, You said Yes slut, come for Me

So that is what went through my head as i brought myself to orgasm 5 times. No more, no less. The towel is now in the laundry. i will be putting in the first load before Thelma gets here.

No comments: