Pages

Friday, October 27, 2006

Over the last week (and a bit)

Wow, i haven't posted in about a week and a half.  It isn't because there isn't anything to post about.  Last week was a busy week.  Appointments, emotions, class.  i felt like every day was a busy day. 


i did learn a few new things this week.



  • Ontario Works sucks (aka welfare) - i owe them money

  • the MIT's school is just great - they broke the news about not working for credits right now is ok, and they also listened when He had to explain what He meant by His EA hit Him. 

  • i have homework from seeing the social workers - last time it was telling them what i wanted from them, this time it is finding stuff to do after i see them to pull me back into reality and not mixed up with all my emotions in my head

  • that reading and taking notes for 10 chapters is beyond me right now


i feel really run down and disappointed in my self today.  Not getting my homework for school done is really bothering me.  i should have been able to do it.  i had plenty of time.  i just couldn't get past the first chapter.  It wasn't just about reading, it was also about making notes and i couldn't wrap my head around it.  Sure i have some time to cram right now, but not enough to make notes and read.  Plus i still have to be attentive to the MIT.


Today after school, i get to see the social workers again.  i am going to be asking them how much longer i will be seeing them, and when i get to see the psychiatrist.  i also want to know, if once i start dealing with "stuff" with them, will i have to start over with the doc.  It just seems weird that i build a relationship with them, and then will be turned over to someone else.  It doesn't make sense to me. 


OK, time for me to get my butt into the shower and hound the MIT.  Man i don't want to go to school.  i really don't wanna go (insert whine).  my bed is calling.  Loudly.  i must fight the urge.  i must.  i must. i must.


Powered by Qumana


No comments: