Pages

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Pain Free

i don't know what they gave me at the hospital, but i woke up today pain free. No more pain in my head. God that was the worst pain i have ever had. 6 days of my head feeling like there was a claw in my brain and squeezing. i didn't think it was a migraine. i wasn't light sesative or noise sensative. It didn't feel like my regular migraines. Plus the fact that the pain originated in my calf on the 17th. None of it made sense. My doctor was at a loss, so she sent me to the hospital. They did a CT Scan and gave me migraine medication, and it worked. No pain. No need for a pain killer today. God i feel normal again.

i also happened to be dehydrated. The plain fluid they gave me didn't make me go pee until this morning, and it wasn't all that much that came out. So it is less pop and more water for me.

During all this pain, i was doing some things i should. i ate 3 times a day and i took all my meds when i should. my blood sugars are pretty normal. That is a nice feeling again. Also, i haven't been eating after 8, since i have been to bed about that time each night.

Today i am going to get back to normal. Tonight i am going back to water fit. Today i am getting the house back in order. After water fit, i am going to get groceries. i am seriously low on bread and other important stuff. Damn i wish it was warmer. Today would be the first day i could have actually have enjoyed the sunshine. Well, at least i have learned to enjoy my candles. i can't stop enjoying their glow.

Off to do dishes and vacuum. i am so glad to be back to my "normal" self

No comments: