Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Charlie and TJ

Both are well.  Charlie is home, and was home Sunday night.  TJ doesn't feel any guilt.  TJ even went up to Charlie and petted him.  He checked out Charlie's scar and went "eww"

Me, well, I am still surviving.  I am working on little sleep.  I have not had a chance to catch up on all the sleep I lost Saturday, Sunday and Monday nights.  I will make it through.  I always do.

Tomorrow is the anniversary of when I first started keeping an online "journal".  It will be 7 years.  This journal has gone through a lot of changes.  It started out when I was with Mike and I needed a place to vent.  It moved to a place for me to grieve.  Now it is a place for me to vent, and let go, and just be for a while.

I don't know if I will ever make this back into a BDSM journal.  I don't know if that is where I am headed.  Right now, I just know what I put down is how I am feeling, and how I am doing.  I am going to keep trying to keep Charlie stuff to his own journal.   It is difficult since he and TJ are such big parts of my life. 

I hope this is enough.  It is for me.

No comments: