Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sigh

I am not so angry at TJ.  He is him.  Just all means I need to do a walk through before letting Charlie out of his crate.  What I am feeling is relief.  He is fine.  Well, he has a big cut in and on him, but other than that, all is good. 

Relief is an interesting feeling.  I started crying after I talked to the vet this morning, and found out I get to go and feed Charlie around 2.  I am watching the clock.  I want 2 to get here now.  It is like I understand that the vets say he is ok, but like with TJ, I need to see it for myself.  I need to touch him.  I need to see him. I need to let him see me.  Then, and only then, will I know he is ok. 

For now, it is time to take care of myself, have something to eat, and get ready to see him.

I will talk about my Mother later. 

3 comments:

Cosmic Glitter said...

Sounds like you've been having a rough while, and that you've been doing a good job getting through it! Glad you're all OK. :)

Wendy said...

Thanks Glitter. Things have been tough. Still going to therapy, and group.

Learning to feel and acknowledge feelings suck.

Cosmic Glitter said...

Yah! I have a hard time with feelings too. :) It's good though.