Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

After Therapy

Therapy was ok today. i walked in with an ok attitude (i had just gotten 2 interesting phone calls, and the effect was nice). Sandy took it easy on me. i only cried a little.

We talked about what Mike has left me with. Not just material stuff, but emotional stuff. i can still see myself threw His eyes. i can still see myself as beautiful. i can still see myself as a good submissive. i can still see myself as confident in some things. Yeah there are still issues, and i have had some set backs in looking at myself threw His eyes, but it made me feel better to hear it, and is making me more aware of how i look at things.

i need to set some goals for myself. i haven't had any goals since Christmas. It is time again. Especially after this past week. So, goals for this week (Friday-Friday)

1) Shower 3 times. (compared to the no times over the past 7 days)
2) Get dressed 3 times. (compared to the wearing pajamas all week)
3) Do 3 reflexology treatments
4) Cook meals on Saturday, Sunday and Monday
5) Get out of the house and get groceries, alone (compared to having others take me out for little running around sessions)

Well, i guess that is all. Here is hoping i can do it.


Powered by Qumana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing the link for us to read.I am very proud of your goals. I wish you the best. just remember that sometimes we can only take babysteps, and it's ok.
Please don't give up.

rosealee