Pages

Monday, January 08, 2007

hmmmm.....

i have got to get into doing my foot procedures done. i have to do 70 procedures (not 70 people, and not 70 feet). i have done 5. Yes, i said 5. So, i have to get them done. i want to complete this. i want to be able to make money at this eventually. Sitting on my butt is not going to do it.

i have set it up so i can get started. i have arranged that my Sis will watch the MIT on Thursday nights so i can get at least one procedure in (maybe 3 if i am allowed to do the girls, and maybe even 4, if i get to do the boy). i am also going to be going over to E's every Wednesday so i can do at least one that night (maybe 3 if i can get the girl and boy to let me). Then there will be the occasional person on a weekend. If i can keep up this pace (limited to 2 people per week) it will take me about 32 weeks. If i can add in the other people, or even find other people, it will take me shorter.

i also have to set up a date to write my exam, and book times for my mid-term and final practical exams.

i have all my stuff now. i have the pillows. i have my pillow cases. i have my charts. i have my paperwork. i have all my towels and witch hazel. i have a space in my room to do the procedures. i have everything i need. i have everything, except the chair. i can work around the chair. i can have people lay on my bed and i can sit on a stool and do the procedure. That isn't really a big issue, but i really want that darn chair.

The chair is a portable recliner. i used one at the school. It is easy to use, and easy to set up. It is perfect. The way it is made, i have a spot to hang towels and stuff off of. i have a spot to put my bottle of witch hazel. i have full access to the person's feet without hurting my back. It is the perfect chair, and even recommended by the Ontario Institute of Reflexology. i want one!!!!!

Here is the link to a picture of it. Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it perfect?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B00011HJLQ/ref=dp_image_0/103-2972667-1950265?ie=UTF8&n=286168&s=garden


Powered by Qumana

No comments: