Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Something positive?

OK, positive thoughts.

The MIT is still a light in my life and i get to spend all next week with Him again. He has the week off because He doesn't get to take exams. He and i get to spend more quality and quantity time together. He is so cuddly.

i have been taking my medications when i should. This is a big deal for me, since i would rather sleep my time away, and have actually gotten up and taken my meds as prescribed.

i have completed 2 foot procedures since the new year started. i still have alot to do, but i have cleaned up my room more, so i can take clients in there, even if the nurse and MIT are here. i don't know when people will come here, but i will work it out. i just wish i had more people that i could do procedures on. (Anyone in the Toronto/Hamilton/St. Catherine's area want to volunteer? No charge. Donations welcomed.)

i have 2 webkins (http://www.webkins.com) that keep me entertained and out of trouble.

Well, that is all i can think of. Maybe i will come up with more later.


Powered by Qumana

No comments: