Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Finding a way outside

So, i have gotten up, put in 2 loads of laundry (one is in the dryer now, and the other is in the washer). i have had a shower (that's one). i have changed over to the new blogger format (i am thinking of making this password protected). i have put all my meds into my week case (it has seperate compartments for each day of the week, and for each time i am supposed to take my meds). i have even played with my Webkins. Now i just need to figure out how to get out the door.

i have grocery shopping to do. i have no eggs, hot chocolate, oatmeal, pop for the MIT, bread. i have to go to the store. i just can't seem to make myself. i know how to do it. i have done it many times over. i have my "tools" on how to survive it. my iPod is all charged and ready to go. i have my list of things to get. i am not hungry so i won't go off list. i should be able to do this. i guess i just have to talk myself into it more. Maybe i need to just do it.

Until then, a bit of a break-through. i started to write out a fantasy last night. i spent 1 hour on it, and already have 4 pages done. i don't know if i will post it here, because the premise points to people i know, and have talked about here. i don't know if i am ready to expose them to others in my fantasy. i am thinking i will ask them if i should post it here, but that means letting them read it. i don't know if i want evil (in a good way) minds knowing what i am thinking about.

Oh and on the rest of my goals list i posted yesterday. i didn't cook last night, unless you count leftovers. Which i am doing. I also have a new goal. i found my old Weight Watchers sport bottle thingy, and am going to have at least 2 full ones, filled with water each day. Water is good for you. i need to start drinking more water and less pop.

Ok, this is still me figuring out how to get out the door. Wish me luck

Update : i made it outside. That means that i also got dressed in real clothes (that's 1). i went and got groceries all by myself, and i even went to get smokes from the reserve. i am now totally wiped out, and ready for a nap.

No comments: