Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Another year over

Last year i did not make any promises (what some people call resolutions) to myself. i decided that i wasn't ready to do that. This year, i feel i need to set some goals and promises to myself. This year i think i need it. So, saying that, here are the promises i have decided upon.

1) Forget about loosing weight, but concentrate on eating well, and eating 4 times a day. i will eat when my watch alarms, and i will eat the proper amounts of food, and the "right" types of food, so that my body can get used to having regular blood sugars.

2) Keep up on taking my medications on time. i find weekends the hardest, but i am going to work on this.

3) Earning the money to not only become a member of the OCR (Ontario College of Reflexology) but to also become registered with the Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario. This would mean i can work in Toronto and other places that require a reflexologist to be register. They also help with licencing and i get to put 3 more letters beside my name.

4) Earn enough money to by my dream reflexology chair.

5) Be more honest with my therapist, and work hard at getting better. This will include opening myself up more to her, and to myself. It will also mean having to look hard at the future, when there will eventually be no MIT in my life.

Those sound like pretty good goals to me. i also know what goals i wish for the MIT, but i can only point Him in those directions. It is up to Him to set His own goals. It is my job to see He has the skills to accomplish His goals.

No comments: