Pages

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Getting to be more like that time of year

So, today i have 3 reflexology appointments. Two this morning, and one tonight. That will knock the number of treatments i have left to get done to 16. Yup, i am going to make it. Not only am i going to make it, i am going to complete this. My Mom is really surprised. She really never did believe i would finish this. She is even letting me do her feet right now. She is funny though. She doesn't believe it does anything. She sees it just as a way of getting her feet pampered for an hour. Then again, during her session, she kept saying things like "when you did that, this happened". That was the best.

My sister has been doing better. She hasn't gotten into any trouble since my parents have gotten home. Then again, when you work nights, you don't really have a chance at a life. I am just proud of the fact that she has kept this job and is doing it.

With it being Christmas/Yule time, i am finding myself getting anxious again. Panic attacks rear their ugly heads when i think about going out to buy presents, or hit a busy mall. Not my idea of fun at all. My Sis came up with the perfect gift for Mike. So did i. That is still hard. Thinking of Him like He is still here. In the back of my head i keep thinking i am forgetting someone that i am supposed to have on my list.

At least the snow has arrived, and looks like it will be staying. I really hate not having a white Christmas. It also looks like Saturday the family will be going to get our trees. Hopefully by then i will have my new van. Last i heard, i was supposed to get it today. Guess i will wait and see.

Oh, and E, if you are reading this, my dream didn't come true LOL

No comments: