Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today, and tomorrow

Today it is 4 years since i started to journal/blog online. i haven't moved most of my posts from my old blog yet. i don't know if i will. i started blogging on blogger, to hide from people after Mike's death. i didn't want them to follow me. i have stopped hiding. i have shown where my blog is, if people are really interested in finding it. i am not hiding this blog. i am living it.

Today is the celebration of my upcoming birthday with my family. Today at 3:00, i will be at my parent's house, opening presents, eating cake (no chocolate), thanking my parents, my Nana, my son, and my Sis. Today i will be eating sweet and sour meatballs with rice.

Today is the last day of my alone weekend. Today i pickup the MIT and we are back to normal. Today i have caught up on all my sleep. Today i feel better than i did in the past week. Today i have figured out that the loss of Leslie doesn't change how i look at the MIT. i still see Him as a success. i still see Him as talented. i still see all His accomplishments. i will continue to see Him accomplish many things. He is growing up, and i will continue to enjoy that. i will also enjoy each moment in His life, so that when He dies, i will have happy, pleasant, and pride-filled memories.

Tomorrow is my actual birthday. The MIT and i were going to go out for dinner. That isn't going to happen. i have $40 to my name, need to buy gas, need to get some groceries and probably some smoke. The $40 has to last me until the 20th. Like that is going to happen. But it must, so no special dinner for just the MIT and i on my actual birthday. i will be turning 38.

Tomorrow the MIT is back at school, and i can get more sleep. Tomorrow life gets back to our old routine. Tomorrow my "normal" returns.

No comments: