Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Changing on a dime

Remember me complaining yesterday? i do. Then something special happened

my passport arrived. Things with Make-a-Wish will no longer be at a standstill. i went and picked it up, took it and the MIT's to my Sister's work. She photocopied all 3 passports, and faxed them off, while i waited (hovered) to make sure it they went through ok.

That little thing, changed my mood quickly. i no longer dreaded going to the munch. i actually had fun dividing out the cookies. i didn't mind the fact that i had flucked up the chart i had made, and had to do last minute juggling. i didn't mind the little joking that went along with it from E and P. i only looked for Mike once, although i kept waiting for Him to touch me on the back and tell me to settle down. i had fun seeing people i don't often see, and seeing new people come out to the munch (2 just for the cookie swap). It wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. i actually enjoyed myself.

And....MY PASSPORT CAME!!!!!!


Powered by Qumana

No comments: