Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Motivation please

i just can't find the motivation to get into the kitchen and bake.  All i really feel like doing is sitting in front of the tree, music playing in the background and read.  i don't even have the TV on.  me, without TV.  Something is definitely off with me right now. 

i know if i don't bake some today, i will have to do it all tomorrow.  i don't want to put myself into the position of being in a crunch.  i just can't seem to get my ass in gear.  It isn't like it is all that late tonight.  i still have plenty of time to get in the kitchen.  i just don't feel like it. 

Maybe i'll just give myself some time to relax in the quiet, and then get to the baking.  Even if i don't do it today, tomorrow isn't a busy day for me, and i can do it then.  Living in the moment and enjoying it is important.  Being able to sit and listen to Christmas music while basking in the glow of my tree may be exactly what i need tonight.  Maybe i could add in a little libation to my evening.  Hmmmm.  Now that sounds great.  Bailey's, Christmas tree lights, a good book, and music.  Add in a bath and then tucking myself into bed, and i think i will have a nice Saturday night. 


Powered by Qumana


No comments: