Pages

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve (well during the day)

Yule was wonderful. A great meal, great company, wonderful atmosphere, awesome friends. It was homey, and comfortable. It was full of laughter, and full of joy. The MIT and i felt so relaxed there. my only complaint was that there wasn't anything for me to do to help out. LOL. We didn't get around to the Yule Log, or the wreath making, but that is ok. i think that would have just stressed us all out, trying to fit it all in.

i think the gifts i gave were welcomed. The girls each got a hand made scarf, and a beaded mitten change purse. D got a pink apron and a beaded panties change purse plus a dog tag that said "Has anyone seen my balls". L got 2 sarongs. The MIT got a clay kit, and already has plans with L of what they are going to make. i got Penny the Puppy Purse, 2 dog tags (for the army brat in me) and a "medal" to wear with my army jacket.

Yesterday was busy-ish for me. i wrapped all the remaining gifts (including those from Santa). i think it took me about 3 hours. Doesn't matter. It is all done. i also did some cleaning up, in preparation for the family coming tomorrow. There are still dishes to do, and to clean the bathroom, but i am not worried about that. Today is some running around and then cooking the turkey. i know i could do it tomorrow, i just don't want to feel rushed about it. So, now that i am showered and dressed, it is time to head out. Wish me luck with all the last minute shoppers.


Powered by Qumana

No comments: