Pages

Monday, August 09, 2010

Going to try this once a day thing.

So yes.  I am going to try "writing" here once a day.  I will cover family / relationships, wicca, and therapy.  I will cover each of these things each day.  There will be other stuff, but those are going to be the beginning of each post.  So, here we go.

TJ (formally MIT) and I are having a nice quiet day.  Well, quiet in the sense that he is busy watching TV and I am busy doing cleaning and thinking and stuff.  Basically, daily keeping up with chores.  I am also missing Joseph.  It is nice missing him, but I really, really do miss him.  He brings smiles to my face just like TJ does.  Both do silly little things, just to make me smile.  TJ is doing the same thing today.  Doing silly things just to make me smile.  I am a very lucky woman right now.

I need to update my BOS.  I haven't written my rituals since Beltane.  I have kept a record of them, but I would like them to be secure in my BOS.  I need to just sit down, in the quiet, with my candles lit around me and take the time to write in my BOS.  That is something I really need to do.

I haven't had any ill thoughts.  Not lately.  I am struggling with not taking certain meds when I really don't need them.  I am going to try to pull myself off of them.  I will let my therapist know how I am doing with it.  Actually, both therapists.  I see both of them this week.  One on Wednesday and one on Friday.  I know the session on Wednesday will be a tough one.  I really don't want to go to it sober in any way shape or form.  I will.  I made a promise and I will keep it.  I will show up there sober and probably in a lot of pain (my back).  I will listen to her, and I will participate in the conversation and learning. 

Other than all that?  My back still hurts.  I am actually eating 3 times a day.  I am taking my meds 4 times each day.  I am cooking what is in the house, and not ordering in on the credit card.  Next step is to get back to some sort of exercise to work on my back and my core.  Weight loss is not my goal.  Getting out of pain definitely is. 

Time for "regular" TV and time on the couch with TJ.  Maybe he and I will go out to Hewitt's for some ice cream. 

No comments: