Pages

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mike and Me - Tue, 5 Jul 2005

i am putting this under assignment since You have told me to write it down. yes last night, i used my egg, the minty stuff on my clit, clothes pegs on my nipples and the silver vibrating dildo to bring myself to orgasm so i could possibly go to sleep. The entire time, i "pretended" i was following orders. That You were there telling me what to do, how to do it, when to do it. You had me kneel to and press the dildo inside my ass, not caring if it hurt or felt good. You had me turn it on so i could feel it vibrate. You told me to put the gel on my clit, to make it burn and full of blood. You had me put the egg against my clit. You had me lay on my stomach, pressing the clothes pegs into my breasts. You had me put a blanket through my legs, pulling on it to make sure the vibrator stayed in my ass, and added pressure to my clit. Duriing all this, i had vissions of You fucking me and pressing the vibrator into my ass. i only came once. Well, the gushy kind anyways. It didn't work at putting me to sleep. Nothing seemed to work last night. Anyways, i now have on a long black skirt since Mom has agreed to watch TJ until nurse Thelma gets here, and i can come down to your place. Love You

No comments: