Pages

Thursday, February 15, 2007

An apology of sorts

i realized this morning, that i did not send out loves and hugs to all the people in my life that i love and cherish and couldn't live without. So here is a little bit of that

P&E - i have known you both for 8 years (?). You have watched me grow. You have helped me grow. You have both been there to support me in everything i have done, even when it wasn't the smartest thing for me to do (remember the biter?) i know i have taken you for granted, and i hope to remedy that. i love you both. i walk around with your wisdom and words of encouragement in my head and know that no matter what i do, you will be there for me.

L&D - one i have known longer than the other, but as a pair, you are unimaginably wonderful. You have been there to listen to me, to help me cry, to bring me back up when i needed during this past (almost) year. i am glad to have gotten to know you both better, and cherish the support you have given, and hope you will continue to give. i love you both, and hope to keep you in my life for a very long time.

CB - although we have known each other for a long time, i still feel like i don't know you. i haven't put myself out to you as much as i should. i know you are there for me, and i hope in the future i can show that i am there for you. You can dress me anytime you want. We need to set up a special shopping day. You have a great fashion sense, and can always find a deal. i love you and hope to prove it more in the years to come.

D - You are my other mother. i still have the card you sent me even before meeting me. You are someone i look up to, especially now. i love you and your being in my life. You can play with my boobies any time.

H - You scared me when i first met you. Your stance, your height, your demeanour. i have learned of the fuzzy teddy bear that is inside you and love you for letting me get to know that side of you better. Your hugs are genuine, and comforting. i love you and am glad you are in my life.

Mom - i complain about you all the time. i get frustrated with you more often than not. You are a great power in my life, and i am glad i was born to you. i know i take you for granted at times, and for that i am sorry. You deserve more credit than i give you. You have helped me in raising the MIT, in keeping me sane, and financially. i love you, even when you drive me crazy.

Dad - i have always felt uneasy around you. Not knowing when i have pleased you or made you proud. When you stood up for me the other day, it was a wonderful feeling. i have always loved you and will always love you. Your passions (well at least Nascar) have become my passions. You have influenced my life in more ways than you know. You have taught me patience, dirty jokes, and how to make the best out of a really bad situation. i love you Dad.

Sis - my rock for the last year. You have been my secret support in all things. You listen to me complain, and don't try to fix it. You get blamed for things i do. You never get enough credit. You are the best sister anyone could have, and i am glad we have become more like friends as we have grown older. i love you

Mike - Even though You are not here anymore, i still carry with me parts of You. i still carry around the confidence You helped me build. i still see construction sites like i never did before. i can hear Your words in my head when i start to get down on myself. i am glad You finally felt more comfortable about Your whole self. i wish there had been more time to watch You grown to Your full potential. i will always love You and miss You.

That is all i can think of for now. i know some of the people i have written to won't ever see this. i also know i needed to say it. You are all positive people in my life and i am glad to know each and every one of you.

1 comment:

Me said...

I love you, too!