Pages

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Feeling down

So far this week (which starts on Saturday for me), i have not reached many of my daily goals. i did not go to aquafit yesterday (i had a migraine). i did not drink my water. i ordered in when i really shouldn't have. i keep snacking after 8. i haven't left the house since i got home Sunday afternoon. i am feeling really down on myself right now.

The weekend was fun. i got to go to E's place and help P make her blush. i got to spend the night at L & D's place. Auntie L surprised me with a lovely, snugly, pink robe. i spent most of Sunday, and yesterday in it. It is like being held by a big teddy bear. It is so soft. i don't like taking it off. i have worn it to bed both nights.

On the Make-A-Wish front, i know where we are staying. i have looked at things that my sister and i can do either with the MIT or alone. i have found places i want to shop at. i have found places i want to take pictures of. i have negotiated with the MIT that He does not want to go to any plays (i had thought i had talked Him into Mama Mia, but i was wrong). He does want to see if He can be booked into any tapings of TV shows. Specifically the View (don't ask me why, i have no clue). i am feeling a bit better in control, now that i have done some research on what i want to do while there. i will also be borrowing my Nana's luggage. That way, i don't have to worry about fitting all of my stuff into my one bag, or even all of the MIT's stuff with it. i am thinking of packing an extra bag for stuff we buy while visiting.

i don't know how to get back on track yet. i will think on it today. That, or i will be playing Webkins all day.

1 comment:

Me said...

Up with your bootstraps, missy. You're doing fine.

Love you.