Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

T minus 6 days

In six days we leave. The MIT is still sick. He is off school again today. i seem to be starting to get His cold. i am not happy. i am going with the flow. If we are sick, so be it. We can still meet Mr. Myers. We can still go to NY. i just will be carrying lots of kleenex, and lots of decongestants. (mantra - just go with the flow and live in the moment)

The weather has changed here. It is now January. Lots of snow. The snow that has been sitting south or north is now here. Sure it will make driving around a little difficult, but i am one of those weird people that like the snow. Plus, most of my running around has been done. i only have to go out for a few things today. my Mom will be looking after the MIT during that time.
  • take back MIT's pants
  • pick up my hemmed pants
  • fold and put clean laundry away
  • clean the bathroom
  • do dishes
  • gather clothes and start packing

Not to stressful stuff. Stuff i can get done without worrying about the weather too much. Stuff that needs to be done. Stuff to keep me from going crazy. After today, there isn't much i HAVE to get done. It will all be packing, cleaning, and doing little things for me because they will make me feel better. i really want to get my eyebrows waxed before i go.

OK, time to feed the Monster.

No comments: