Pages

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Just a warning, Plus

This is a warning to those that read here and to myself. The next week will be filled with "To Do" lists, emotional stress, and panicked feeling. These will all be related to the trip the MIT, my Sis and i are taking next week. This is my preparation week. Not a pretty sight, but something i have to do.

To Do Sunday
  • Shower and dress
  • go to Day/night (drop of script and drug card)
  • go to Value Village (take back pants for MIT
  • go to Alterations (pickup pants, drop off pants)
  • go to Food Basics (get pop)
  • go to Mom and Dad's (dinner)
  • go to Day/night (pickup script)
  • come home

i am anxious and nervous and feel like i have too much stuff to do. i know i really don't, but i feel like i do. i just have to keep everything in perspective. i have lots of clean laundry to put away. i can do that in between the time to go to Mom and Dad's, and the time i am done running around. i am getting my luggage today, so i can start piling all the clean clothes i want to take with me in it. i have got to keep up on the laundry this week, so i am not stuck doing it all in one day.

Stuff i have already done is i have gotten books for me to read while away. i have gotten 4 pairs of pants hemmed (get to pick them up today). i have taken down the Christmas stuff. i have all the dishes done. i have all the laundry clean. i have my room pretty tidied.

i still have alot i want to get done. i want the MIT's room to be clean, i want all the floors to be cleaned. i want all the dishes done. i want to make sure the house is clean enough that when we return home, there isn't stuff for me to worry about, other than laundry and unpacking. That is my hope for this week. To get everything ready for the trip, and have the house nice for when we return.

OK. Time for my shower and to get moving.

No comments: