Pages

Friday, February 02, 2007

It is Friday again

So yes, i am sure the MIT has school today. Yes i am up at the correct time. Yes the MIT is eating breakfast right now.

i survived, and actually thrived during the munch last night. i wore pants. i feel more assertive in pants. i feel more in control. Add my boots and i am down right confident. Well, outside my head. i find i pull off a more confident air, and can let myself act more of a bitch in those clothes. i confronted someone, out of spite, about the cookie swap back in December. It felt good. Really good. Listening to her spout off an excuse, thinking i would just accept it since she is a "Dom". me? i had to have the last word. That is just who i am. (she didn't answer any of my emails pertaining to the swap and said she didn't get them, and that she figured i would get a hold of her. NO thought on her getting a hold of me. She is "Dom") i also met new people. i joined their table, along with E. They were interesting people. It was nice to see new faces, and even 2 old faces. i think the two slings i had helped the situation allot.

This week i hit most of my goals. Considering i set more goals for this week over last week makes me feel good. i think i will add another goal to this week. i am just not sure which one. The hardest goals i had this week, was no eating after 8pm, and cooking Saturday and Sunday. that one i totally sucked those. For the no eating after 8, i was able to do it Saturday and Sunday night. The cooking Saturday and Sunday (and Monday) was trashed because i ordered in on Saturday (can't afford that) and then the celebratory dinner at my parent's house on Sunday. i did cook lunches every day. i think that counters the not cooking dinner those days.

Today is visiting the doctor's (to see how much i have gained) and then to therapy. i hope that today isn't going to be to stressful. i am kind of needing a "no drama" day. Likely won't happen. i will probably end up crying and wishing i could change everything. i am getting used to that.

Next week, i start aquafit with E and her mom D. We are going to go on Mondays and Wednesdays. Moving is always good, and having something to do during the day when the MIT is at school is a good idea for me. My sister is going to be giving me some money later this coming week, so i can go shopping for some things to wear to New York. (i have gained weight and the jeans L gave me, which are my favourite, don't fit anymore)

So, goals for this coming week (starting on Saturday)
1) shower 4 times (this week i managed 5 in total)
2) get dressed 4 times but wear scrubs only 1 time. (this week i managed every day this week)
3) drink 64 oz of water each day
4) cook dinner 3 times this week (either just for me, or for me and the MIT)
5) go out 4 times (other than aquafit)
6) no eating after 8:00 pm
7) moisturize my feet, hands, arms and legs 2 times each day
extras) aquafit 2 times, 2 foot procedures, find swimsuit, take the Christmas stuff down to the basement (i need it out of the living room. i really do)

i have to say, the sticker system is working for me. i like all the stickers i have and am using them wisely. And i am going to keep them all in a binder so i can keep an eye on my progress.

Ok, great. my printer just died.

No comments: