Pages

Friday, February 09, 2007

One week and 3 days

i guess it is time for my weekly update.

1) Didn't go to aquafit at all
2) Only showered 2 times
3) Only drank all my water 2 times
4) Only cooked once
5) Ate after 8 each night
6) Did get dressed 4 times, but wore scrubs each time
7) Did go out 4 times
8) Did moisturize 5 times
9) Did do one foot procedure

i don't know why i fell back into my hiding place. i didn't try to fight it either. i went with the flow of wanting to just be at home and veg out. Next week will be filled with anxious energy, stress filled days, and worry. This isn't me giving power to the words, this is just me knowing that i am already feeling that way, and i still have no control over going away, and know how i am.

So, stuff to strive for this week
1) Shower 4 times this week
2) Get dressed 4 times this week
3) Drink 64 ounces of water each day
4) Go out 4 times this week
5) Moisturize 2 times each day
6) Gather together the clothes i want to take with me on the trip
7) Take my pants in to be hemmed
8) Find more red tops for the MIT
9) Gather together the clothes for the MIT for the trip
10) Gather together the other stuff for the trip
11) Wait for the "package" from Make-a-Wish
12) Go to Aquafit to relieve stress 2 times this week
13) Take Christmas stuff into the basement and out of the living room
14) Clean the house so it is nice to return home to

OK, it sounds like a lot of things, but i can do them all. i just have to keep myself busy and concentrate on what i want to do and can do, and stuff that doesn't get done means it wasn't all that important to me. i can already see a few things on the list i may not get done. No sweat though. i just have to learn to go with the flow

No comments: