Pages

Friday, March 09, 2007

The first day of March Break

i can't believe the MIT has today off of school. Some where, some one, thought that kids needed more than a week off for March Break. i know they didn't consult with parents. Every parent i have talked to about this thinks it is silly.

Speaking of the MIT, i have decided to take more control of when my Mom helps out. Take today. Today, because He is off school, normally i would be taking Him to my Mom's while i go to therapy. Instead i got His special needs worker to come over and watch Him. Tomorrow i am taking Him to His belt test. Monday i am having the special needs worker look after Him while i go to Aquafit. Tuesday i will be taking the MIT to His therapy. This coming Friday, the special needs worker will be watching Him while i go to therapy again. All days that Mom would "normally" volunteer for. i just don't have the energy to deal with the way she volunteers, so i am doing something about it.

Goals. Since tomorrow is the beginning of my week for goals, i figured i would get right back, and start up again. Ok, truth be told, i am missing putting stickers on my to do list. Either way, here is my goals for the coming week.

Shower 4 times this week
Get dressed 4 times this week (only one is allowed for scrubs)
Drink water each day (64 fluid oz)
Go out 4 times this week
Moisturize 2 times each day
Clean my house each day (a different room each day, plus vacuuming...includes dusting)

Good goals. All manageable. All pretty easy for me to achieve. i am still trying to get into the swing of it all. Still trying to take control of these things without falling back on someone else to look over my shoulder, to make sure i am doing them. i am still getting used to making sure i do what i said i was going to do, even if it is only to myself. Ok, that last part of the sentence is wrong. It should read "especially if it is for myself".

Oh yeah. i am still mad at Mike, and myself, but not as much as earlier in the week. i am sure today's appointment with my therapist will be interesting. It may come up, it may not. i tend to follow her lead sometimes, and if this isn't something she is going to push for, it may not come up. Then again, it may come out as i walk into the room, without any prompting. We shall see.

No comments: