Pages

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jumbled

i actually slept last night. i hadn't the night before. i basically slept from 1:00 pm until this morning. i had a few minutes up around 2:30, and then an hour awake around 4:30, and then hours up around 7:00. i was back in bed by 11:00 last night. i needed the sleep. i could still do with more sleep. my throat is killing me, along with the hamstring i pulled on Thursday. i feel like i can't get a handle on feeling good right now.

March Break is coming. It actually starts on Friday. i am actually looking forward to spending quiet time with the MIT. i like that we get along better when He doesn't have the pressure of school every day.

Saturday is going to be a me and MIT day. i am taking Him to His belt testing on Saturday. It will be nice to watch how He has progressed since the last time i watched Him. i have missed seeing that. Maybe i will get myself more involved with that again soon.
i am still struggling with my anger towards Mike. E and i had a good talk yesterday. i don't feel so stupid now. She is good to talk to about stuff like that. She was there for all the time of the relationship. She knew me before Mike was even in the picture.
i know i am craving pain still. No sign of craving sex, in any way shape or form. i haven't even played with myself in months. Sex is one of those intimate things i can't wrap my head around.
Finances suck right now. Especially with the MIT's birthday coming up. i have no idea what to get Him. At least i have until the end of the month to actually come up with something.
Ok, a jumble of thoughts today. Hmm. i am guessing it is time to get back to setting weekly goals and getting my sticker pages back on track. Haven't done those since the New York trip.
OK, goal for tomorrow is to prepare goals for the coming week (Saturday to Friday is my week).

No comments: