Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mish Mash

i find myself having a hard time coming back and writing again. i know it has only been a few days, but it is still hard. i don't know if it is because the last topic is still rolling through my brain. i don't know if it is because i really don't have anything to say. i don't know why, but even now, i feel weird typing.

This week i am really proud of myself. i have acomplished many of my goals already. i am doing my daily meds. i am eating better. i tried to do aquafit on Monday (don't ask). i have left the house 4 times in the last 4 days. i have gotten dressed 4 times in the last 4 days, and never the same outfit. i have even cleaned up my back yard a bit, and talked to some of my neighbours.

Now there is something i don't like. my backyard only gets morning sun. No evening or late afternoon sun. That means, if i want to sit out in the sun, i have to sit out front, where everyone can see me. Where all the kids are making noises and running around. No privacy there. my backyard is not quite set-up for lounging around yet. It isn't pretty yet. No flowers or decorations. i want lighting back there so i can sit out during the evenings again. i have sweeping to still do. i also have some things to remove and take into the basement. i also have a barbeque to pickup. Maybe after all that is done, i will feel more comfortable sitting out back. i also wish i could figure out a way to sit out front without so many eyes on me. i have a feeling that setting up a small fort on my stoop wouldn't be approved.

The MIT is still having a difficult time. His body is just not cooperating. He has one side or the other gone every day. He has yet to have a "good" day, physically, for over 3 weeks. At least His therapy is going well. He really has matured over the last few years. No more hitting. Letting me know when He makes a mistake. Letting me know when He breaks a rule. It is nice to see. Too bad His body isn't maturing the way His social skills are.

my house feels like a tornado has been through it. i can't seem to get it into control. Everytime i try to get a handle on it, something (or someone) comes in and messes it all up. Maybe i will use my income tax refund for a cleaning crew for one day LOL. NOT. That will be going to a new swimsuit and bills. Oh and maybe a nice coat to wear out to events or something.

My reflexology isn't going all that well. i don't have enough people to do my practicum on. i need to get working on that. Big time. Have to. i will not let go of this. This is important to me, and i am going to follow through. i just have to figure out a way.

A friend of mine, with MS talks about spoons. Maybe one day i will post that story. Maybe that will help to explain how i have been feeling.

No comments: