Pages

Thursday, March 08, 2007

i am in enough pain today, that a beating would feel like a massage. It is all because of what the MIT calls "evil deadly yucky ice". i slipped while wheeling the MIT into the house, and landed flat on my ass again, while trying to still hold on to the wheelchair. Standing up was just wrong. After i finally got the MIT into the house, i immediately took my pain killers for the pulled hamstring, and a couple muscle relaxants. The MIT ended up covering me with a blanket, and getting me pillows. He took care of the computer while i headed into shock and fell asleep. my Sis came over and checked me all over. i didn't ache so much until after the pain killers let go of me. Since then, i find my wrist has been aching from a slightly sprained, along with the middle finger on the right hand. my left knee is popping again. my hamstring pull has been aggravated. i feel like a walking wounded.

Now that the complaining has finished, time for some smiles

E, D, and i went to aquafit and the free swim after it. It was fun. We have all signed up for a monthly pass. That means actually going at least 2 times a week, and no getting out of it.

Sis brought over more pictures from the trip to be added to the ones i already have on the computer. Once i have them all, i will be asking friends and family if they want a CD with all the pictures on it. i think i will also print them all out and do up a scrap book of our trip. i still have one of the key cards to our hotel room. i have ticket stubs. i think a scrap book will be nice. i will also be sending off a copy of the CD and a "report" about our trip to the Make-a-Wish foundation.

The MIT has started to do more and more math at school. He is doing really good at what they have set up for Him to learn. He is even starting to work on money. Maybe i will be able to let Him handle money again. We shall see. An allowance may soon be in order.

Well, it is time to get my butt in gear. Well, as quickly as it can really move. i have to take the garbage out and make the MIT His lunch to take to school, and basically get moving. Later all

No comments: