Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

April 4th (cause i don't really have a title)

So it is day 5 of my week. So far, i have gone to aquafit 2 times, and am going again today. So far i have been out every day. So far i have had a shower every day. So far i have completed the To Do list of Monday. So far i have eaten well, and healthy every day. So far, i have "booked" 2 reflexology sessions for the coming week (plus i am doing one tonight).

So yeah, this is me proud of me.

i am seeing progress during aquafit. i am getting more flexible. my hamstring doesn't hurt as much. i am taking the aquafit seriously. Heck E and i hardly talk during it anymore. (look at me talking like i have been doing it forever) Last night i even looked forward to going.

i have decided that with my income tax i am going to get my chair for reflexology. i will be calling my teacher on Tuesday to set up a date for my midterm written exam. This is something i am going to make a go of. Yes there will be benefits for my friends, and i will be able to exchange services with different friends. That is only part of the reason why i am making a go of this. Mainly it is that i enjoy reflexology, and i know i am good at it, and improving every time i do it.

The MIT fell this morning. He now has a bump on His head, and a mark on His nose, and is hurting a bit. He is still going to school today (even though he doesn't want to), just with "badges" from this morning.

i am thinking i need a list today. i am feeling like there is more for me to do, than i thought.

No comments: