Pages

Monday, April 23, 2007

One day at a time

That is how i am feeling about this week, and getting back into the swing of things. i am taking it one day at a time.

Yesterday went well. i got all but 2 things on my list of "To Do" done. i ate all 3 meals, and had a snack. i took all my meds, on time. i did really good. Having a shower felt amazing. i should remember that.

Today is all about getting back into my routine. my swim suit is ready to go. i have a towel ready to go. i am actually looking forward to going back to waterfit. After swimming, i will be going to the used book store to take in some books, and to get some new ones. i really enjoy sitting out back and reading. i spent over an hour out there, doing just that yesterday. Other than that, today is all about eating right, and taking my meds when i should. Oh yeah, and figuring out what to make for dinner is also right up there.

So this is me, back on track.

No comments: