Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Boring day

i am starting to see a pattern on my To Do lists. The last few tasks seem to go by the wayside. Oh well. i will figure it out. Beyond that, i was very good yesterday. Ate all my meals, and took all my meds. Go me.

Today is all about the MIT. i get to take Him to His therapist. i get to fill out forms about Him. The forms should take a whole lot of time. That i am not looking forward to. Filling out forms means i have to concentrate on all the "bad" things about the MIT. i don't get to brag about all the good stuff. Oh well, it has to be done.

This evening i am going to go to water fit again. i was ok with it yesterday. my arm was hard to move around. i couldn't really work my shoulder or upper arm. At least my leg didn't hurt. That is a bonus.

Ok, time to eat breakfast, and get the MIT ready for the hospital.

1 comment:

Me said...

Gooooooo you!
XOX