Pages

Friday, April 06, 2007

Goals for April 7-13

Today is setting goals day. Well, setting goals and reviewing the goals i set last week.

Review -
  1. i had way more than 4 showers this week, and intend to keep that up.
  2. i got dressed every day this week, except for today.
  3. i have gone out more than 4 times this week. Very proud.
  4. my eating when i should has been much better than in the past couple of months.
  5. i have been taking my meds pretty well. Still having a problem with my evening meals and some of my lunch meals, but i am working on it.
  6. i did aquafit 3 times this week (WOW). i am really proud of that. i am also confident in repeating the same thing this coming week, if not exceeding it.
  7. i only set up 2 reflexology session for the coming week. i need to increase that quite a bit.
  8. Moisturizing has not been one of my priorities this week.
So i had a pretty good week. Sure i am not enjoying many emotions right now, but i am getting a lot of stuff done. i have cleaned the living room. i have cleaned my bedroom. i have done all the laundry and put it away. i am even planning on doing dishes tonight, and some more laundry. At least i am directing my energy into productive things. i even filed my income tax today. my kitchen table is all cleaned off. The living room has been vacuum, and the MIT and i have had a really good day.

So i guess it is time to set goals for this coming week
  1. Have 5 showers this week
  2. Get dressed 5 times this week
  3. Go out at least 5 times this week
  4. Eat as i should, and when i should, each day
  5. Take my meds when i should and as i should each day
  6. Go to aquafit at least 3 times this week
  7. Book 4 reflexology sessions for next week
  8. Go to all my and the MIT's appointments for the week
Well, i think that once i get those in order, i can start to take ones that are solid and replace them with new behaviour. They say it takes 6 weeks to do something enough times to make it a subconscious habit. i have almost a year of not doing most of this drilled into my brain. Trying to rebalance things is hard, but i want to be normal-ish. Yeah i know, who defines normal? Well right now, being able to get up, get a shower, get dressed and go out is what i define as normal.

Ok, so those are my goals for this week. i guess that is all.

No comments: